Import products and services into QuickBooks Online.
- [Instructor] If you have more than a few…products and services, you can save a lot of time…by importing that data from an Excel workbook…or comma-delimited file.…We're going to start by going to our…Products and Services list.…I'm going to head up to the top right…and click the Settings icon,…and then choose Products and Services.…To import information about products and services,…click the down arrow next to New, up at the top right,…and then click Import.…
The first step is to choose the file.…I'm going to click Browse, and then,…in the Exercise Files folder, I have a file for Services.…I'm going to start with that one.…I select it and then click Open.…We're going to go down to the bottom right,…and click the Next button, so that we can map our fields.…Now it turns out that I don't have a lot of information…about services in this spreadsheet,…so the mapping is actually already setup.…Let's go ahead and click Next.…
And here we've got eight products or services…ready to be imported.…Notice in the table, there are three columns.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.