Find information in company records and get help about QuickBooks Online.
- [Instructor] You can find information…throughout QuickBooks online.…You can also search your company records…for the information you want,…and just as important…you have a few options for finding help…with how to use the program.…Well, let's start by searching for information…within your company records.…I'm going to head over to the navigation bar…and click invoicing on the left hand side,…and then at the top of the screen,…click Customers to show the customers list.…
Above the table, there's a box that says…"search by name or details."…If I type in, let's say the word "blue,"…now I see a drop down list…with any of the customer records that have that word…in its record.…In this case, it's a customer Blue Vine.…On the other hand, if I type in "Denver,"…now I see two options, of two different customers,…that have Denver, in this case, in the address.…
And if I want to see that record,…I can just click it in the drop down list.…You can also search over all of your records.…Now to do that, you want to head up to the top right…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.