Learn how to create an invoice in QuickBooks Online.
- [Narrator] It's easy to create an invoice…in QuickBooks Online.…The program pulls information from your customer's record,…like address and terms.…It also gets info from product and services records…to fill in the invoice table.…Let's head up to the top right and click the plus sign.…Underneath customers, choose invoice.…Now in the first box, it says choose a customer or project.…
I'm gonna click the down arrow and choose my first customer,…All Kinds of Taste.…Notice that the contact is filled in, the billing address,…and the terms, that's coming from the customer record.…One thing to notice is that you can change the terms,…even though they're coming from the record,…you can click the down arrow and choose different terms…if you want to.…If we go over to the right hand side,…we can see a location box,…but there's no box for invoice number.…
Well if you wanna see invoice numbers,…let's go ahead and close this form.…So I wanna go up to the top right and click the X,…and then choose yes to leave without saving.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.