Bundle several items into one item that you sell together.
- [Instructor] Bundles let you group items…that you sell as a package.…They're like group items,…if you're familiar QuickBooks Desktop.…For example, you can create a Bundle…for a gift box that includes a few types of…olive oil and skin care products.…We're going to start by heading up to the Settings icon…and then clicking Products and Services.…That opens up the Products and Services list.…So, now we're going to create a Bundle.…
To do that, at the top right,…click the New button and then choose…the Bundle type at the bottom of the list…after Inventory, Non-inventory and Service.…So, I'm going to click Bundle,…and the first thing we have to do is give it a name.…So, I'll call it Small gift box…and I can add a SKU for this product.…Next, you want to fill in the description…that appears on sales forms.…So let me type that in.…One thing to notice…is there's nothing about purchasing information.…
Bundles are only on sales transactions…because they're made up of other items…that you've already created.…In addition, you can't assign a Bundle to a category.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.