Join Gordon Luckett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of QGIS and Python for AEC.
- [Gordon] Thank you for taking QGIS Python for AEC. … We touched on a lot of GIS and programming concepts. … If you'd like to dig deeper into QGIS, … search the LinkedIn Learning site for more QGIS course. … For more on Python, search for courses that include Python … or fundamentals of programming. … I hope you enjoyed taking this course … as much as I did teaching it. … Stay tuned for more courses. … …
- Creating your first Python script
- Saving scripts
- Managing QGIS projects and layers programmatically
- Exporting geometry
- Drawing new geometry
- Importing DWG and DXF files
- Creating plugins
Skill Level Intermediate
Esri ArcGIS Maps for Creative Cloud Extensionwith Tony Harmer1h 17m Intermediate
1. Beginning Python
2. Managing Layers and Projects with Python
3. Geometry Handling
4. Importing DWG and DXF
5. Creating Plugins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.