Python is versatile. Developing Python skills opens the door to various opportunities. Learn what you can do with Python.
- Python has several powerful applications. … Of course, the major applications of Python … are web development and data science. … Now, web frameworks that are based on Python, … such as Django and Flask, have become quite popular … for web development. … And these frameworks help you create code … that runs on your server. … Also, Python has libraries that are useful … in machine learning. … A couple of Python libraries that are used a lot … in machine learning are scikit-learn and TensorFlow. … Python also has the tools to create data visualizations … and conduct data analysis. … A couple of Python libraries that are often used … for data visualization are Matplotlib and seaborn. … As you can see, Python plays a significant role … in web development and data science. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- What is Python?
- Strengths and benefits of Python
- Types of data
- Storing data using variables
- Built-in and custom functions
- Lists and tuples
- Conditional statements
- Iteration with loops
- Recursive functions
- Object-oriented programming
Skill Level Beginner
Learning the Python 3 Standard Librarywith Kathryn Hodge2h 9m Intermediate
Python Standard Library Essential Trainingwith Joe Marini2h 18m Intermediate
1. Defining Python
2. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Data
3. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Functions
4. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Sequences
5. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Conditional Statements
6. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Iteration
7. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Recursion
Define recursive functions6m 13s
8. Quick Intro to Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.