In wrapping up, review how every data structure has advantages and disadvantages, but which to use depends on the data and how that data will need to be accessed in the future.
- Congratulations on finishing the course.…You now have an understanding of data structures…that will help you…no matter what language you're programming in.…Every data structure has their pros and cons,…and there is no perfect data structure.…It all depends on what data you are trying to store,…how you want to store it and how you want to access it.…If you're interested in more tips and tricks,…you can follow me on Instagram @blondiebytes.…You could also check out my podcast,…The Programmer Toolbox, that I cohost…with Robyn Silber on Apple Podcasts.…
Thank you so much for watching, and happy coding.…
- Data types: Booleans, numbers, strings, and more
- Multidimensional arrays
- Jagged arrays
- Search and sort arrays
- Linked lists
- Stacks and queues
- Hash functions and hash tables
- Trees and graphs
Skill Level Intermediate
Understand data structures1m 25s
1. Introduction to Data Structures
4. Stacks and Queues
5. Hash-Based Data Structures
6. Trees and Graphs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.