Join Miki Tebeka for an in-depth discussion in this video Windows setup, part of Data Science Foundations: Python Scientific Stack.
- [Instructor] To install Anaconda, head over to continuumio/downloads. Click on the Windows icon, and install the 64-bit installer for Python 3.6. Click on Save. And for now, we'll say no, thank you for the cheat sheet. Once the download is done, click on run. In the Anaconda setup, click on Next, I Agree, Just me, and Next.
And then click Install. Once the installation is completed, click on Next and then Finish. Now Anaconda is installed. Can go to the program files and click on the Anaconda Navigator to launch it. Click on OK, and don't show again. And for now, we won't install the new Navigator. And we are ready to go.
- Working with Jupyter notebooks
- Using code cells
- Extensions to the Python language
- Markdown cells
- Editing notebooks
- NumPy basics
- Broadcasting, array operations, and ufuncs
- Folium and Geo
- Machine learning with scikit-learn
- Plotting with matplotlib and bokeh
- Branching into Numba, Cython, deep learning, and NLP
Skill Level Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Scientific Python Overview
2. The Jupyter Notebook
3. NumPy Basics
Manage environments5m 11s
6. Folium and Geo
7. NY Taxi Data
10. Other Packages
11. Development Process
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.