Join Josh McQuiston for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Introducing Jupyter.
- [Instructor] Before you get started with this course, there are a few things you need to know. You'll need to have a basic working knowledge of Python, understanding how functions and list comprehensions work, as well as objects and modules, will be important to understand what's going on. Being comfortable with a shell language such as Bash is helpful, and familiarity with packages like NumPy or pandas will help out, but not absolutely essential. If you're comfortable with what I've mentioned, then you're ready to get started.
- Running a Jupyter notebook
- Using shortcuts
- Line and cell commands
- Visualizing data with plotting
- Publishing Jupyter notebooks in GitHub
- Presenting your notebooks with the slideshow feature