Learn what you need to know to get the most out of this course. You should be familiar with variables, functions, and the basics of a core programming language. Also, this course assumes that you have programmed before.
- For this course, I expect you've written code before. You should understand the basic concepts of programming including variables, loops, functions, and other basic software development jargon. There are parts of this course where we'll be writing code in various languages. To keep us from downloading a bunch of different tools, we'll be using an online compiler and editor called JDoodle that works with almost every programming language. You may have only programmed for a few months or several years, but you should be comfortable developing in a general purpose programming language.
This is also a great course for those of you who are prepping for technical interviews, as many cover data structures.
- Data types: Booleans, numbers, strings, and more
- Multidimensional arrays
- Jagged arrays
- Search and sort arrays
- Linked lists
- Stacks and queues
- Hash functions and hash tables
- Trees and graphs
Skill Level Intermediate
Understand data structures1m 25s
1. Introduction to Data Structures
4. Stacks and Queues
5. Hash-Based Data Structures
6. Trees and Graphs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.