- [Instructor] Before we get started, there are some concepts that you should already be familiar with. This course is designed to get you up and running with the Python programming language. It's not intended to be a general introduction to the fundamentals of programming. You should already be familiar with the basic principles of programming, such as variables, functions, statements and so on. If you're not already familiar with these concepts, I suggest you watch Foundations of Programming Fundamentals. This course does a great job of introducing the fundamentals of programming.
Once you feel comfortable with these concepts, you can go ahead and start the course.
- Installing Python
- Choosing an editor or IDE
- Working with variables and expressions
- Writing loops
- Using the date, time, and datetime classes
- Reading and writing files
- Fetching internet data
- Parsing and processing HTML