Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Python: Advanced Design Patterns.
- [Instructor] Some knowledge of Python is expected as a prerequisite for this course. Ideally, you would have already watched my other course, Python: Design Patterns, before starting with this course, but this is not an absolute necessity.
- Architectural vs. design patterns
- Why use design patterns?
- Design best practices
- Domain-specific patterns and security patterns
- Gang of Four design patterns
- Command, Mediator, and State
- Template method
Skill Level Advanced
Learning Python and Django (2015)with Caleb Smith1h 11m Intermediate
Programming Foundations: Design Patternswith Elisabeth Robson2h 19m Intermediate
1. Understanding Design Patterns: Review
2. Design Best Practices
3. Gang of Four (GoF) Patterns, Part 1
4. Gang of Four (GoF) Patterns, Part 2
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.