Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Design Patterns with Python.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- For those of you who are not familiar with Python, I recommend that you first try Up and Running with Python by Joe Marini to learn the basics of Python. And if you already know the basics, I recommend you watch Python 3 Essential Training by Bill Weinman.
- Understanding design patterns
- Best design practices: consistency, completeness, and correctness
- Working with creational patterns
- Working with structural patterns
- Working with behavioral patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Foundations of Programming: Design Patternswith Elisabeth Robson2h 19m Intermediate
1. Understanding Design Patterns
2. Creational Patterns
3. Structural Patterns
4. Behavioral Patterns
5. Design Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.