Develop advanced Python scripting skills. Learn to leverage next-level Python features such as object-oriented special class methods.
- [Joe] Python has quickly become one of the go-to languages for developers across a wide range of application types. It's not surprising why this is the case. The Python language is flexible, customizable, and provides right out of the box the kinds of features that other languages make you go to third parties for or require that you build yourself. I'm going to show you how to leverage Python's built-in features to manipulate data, build classes that work just like the ones that are native to the language, and write code that is just easier to read and maintain.
I'm Joe Marini and I've been programming professionally for almost 30 years. If you're ready to take your Python skills to the next level then come join me in my LinkedIn learning course on Advanced Python Programming.
- Truth value testing
- Template strings
- Advanced Python functions
- Advanced collections
- Advanced classes and objects
- Python comprehensions: list, dictionary, and set
Skill Level Advanced
1. Python Language Features
2. Built-In Functions
3. Advanced Python Functions
4. Advanced Collections
5. Advanced Classes and Objects
6. Using Logging
7. Python Comprehensions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.