- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, I'd recommend downloading them and putting them somewhere easy to access, as I've done here on my desktop. Inside of the folder for this, you have code for every single video contained within each one of these files. These are all IPython notebooks. As well, we have a data folder here that contains all the data that we're going to be using, including CSV files, JSON files, and even Parquet data.
- Working with flat files, including Parquet
- Reading data using APIs or libraries
- Inspecting and aggregating data with Pandas
- Exporting data with Pandas
- Creating charts using ggplot
- Styling plots using ggplot
- Finishing data visualizations