This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Loading and saving data with pandas
- Filtering and sorting data with pandas
- Formatting workbooks with openpyxl
- Creating graphs and charts with openpyxl
- Converting data
- Advanced graphing
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anthony] When it comes to business software that is used around the world by companies big and small, nothing quite compares to the popularity and reach of Microsoft Excel. Excel is the most important and most used software in business today, and mastery of it is expected in most work places. But managing Excel data can often be tedious and repetitive. This is where Python comes in. Python is the fastest growing programming language, and when you pair Python with Excel, you unlock powerful tools that not only lighten your workload, but also allow you to do more, helping your team, or your company, get to the next level. My name is Anthony Sagely, and I'm passionate about data science. I teach Python and Excel, and I use these programs daily to help businesses find efficiencies, automate tasks, and ultimately, solve problems. In this course, I'm going to show you how you can use Python with Excel. I'll show you how you can analyze large amounts of data in Python that would be hard to manage in Excel, how to import and work with reports, as well as how to use both of these programs to generate powerful data visualizations. By the end of this course, you'll feel confident to start using Python with Excel. So, if you're ready to jump in, let's go.