Learn how do do natural language processing (NLP) with NLTK. You can write a text summarizer while splitting text to sentences and words/tokens. You can also take a look at regular expressions.
- [Instructor] NLP,…which stands for natural language processing,…is an area that had many advances in the last few years.…You can see these advantages in products such as Siri,…Google Translate, Google News, and others.…NLP deals both with understanding text and generating text.…Most of the tasks fall into the understanding side.…But with the rise of personal assistance and chatbots,…text and speech generation is gaining momentum.…In Python, we have several libraries to work with text.…
Scikit-learn has some text processing capabilities,…so Keras, TensorFlow, and others are an option as well.…NLTK, which stands for natural language toolkit,…was originally designed for teaching,…but in the last years gained a lot of practical tools.…SpaCy is an industrial strength NLP package…with many practical tools in a nice API.…There are many other libraries such as TextBlob, gensim,…and others, but I suggest starting with the ones…on the list I give, and trying other only if you can't…find what you are looking for in them.…
- Working with Jupyter notebooks
- Using code cells
- Extensions to the Python language
- Markdown cells
- Editing notebooks
- NumPy basics
- Broadcasting, array operations, and ufuncs
- Folium and Geo
- Machine learning with scikit-learn
- Plotting with matplotlib and bokeh
- Branching into Numba, Cython, deep learning, and NLP
Skill Level Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Scientific Python Overview
2. The Jupyter Notebook
3. NumPy Basics
Manage environments5m 11s
6. Folium and Geo
7. NY Taxi Data
10. Other Packages
11. Development Process
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.