Join Bhoomika Agarwal for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of Python Automation and Testing.
- [Narrator] Now that we have seen the challenge…that we have taken up, let's take a step by step…walkthrough of how to solve it.…One thing to remember is that there are many ways…to do the solution to this challenge,…and we are going to look at one of those solutions only.…So we start off, I'm going to open the code editor directly,…and we go through the first step so.…As with every Python Selenium script,…we have to import the web driver first.…So once that is done, I open a driver window.…
Now the next step to do is to open the Selenium HQ site.…So I'm just gonna type in this site name.…seleniumhq.org.…Now the next step that we have to do is to find…an element with its ID, so I'm going call the variable name…element ID, and we have to find an element with ID Q.…
And here I specify the ID that is Q.…Next, we are going to print out this element,…so I give the variable name element ID.…This is the first two steps of how would you done.…The next step that we have to do…is to locate an element by name,…so I'm going to call the variable element name here,…
- What is automated testing?
- Python-Selenium bindings
- Parsing the DOM structure
- Locating elements in the DOM
- Navigating and interacting with pages
- Explicit and implicit waits