In this video, begin to set up the coding environment and explore all of the examples and exercise files for this course.
- [Instructor] This course uses Python 3.7 … and Jupyter Notebooks. … If you do not have it already set up, … you can set it up using the Anaconda Distribution. … You can download from this website, … anaconda.com/distribution. … It contains executables for multiple operating systems, … including Windows, macOS, and Linux. … Please download the one that is appropriate for you. … Make sure you download the Python 3.7 version … since that is what we would be using as part of this course. … Once you download and install Anaconda, … you're going to get the Anaconda utilities … in your dropdown here. … In this, go to Jupyter Notebooks, right-click, … More, Open file location. … On Jupyter Notebook, right-click and say Properties. … By default, the Jupyter Notebook launches … by using the %USERPROFILE% variable as your home data tree. … You can change it to suit to your requirements. … Let's say you downloaded all your course material … into a specific data tree. … You can make Jupyter launch …
- Text mining today
- Reading text files using Python
- Cleansing text data
- Build n-grams databases for text predictions
- Preparing TF-IDF matrices for machine learning
- Scaling text processing for performance