This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Benefits of Python for marketing
- Importing data
- Visualizing data
- Cleaning data
- Replacing missing data
- Merging data sets
- Creating charts and scatter plots with Python
- Evaluating time series data
- Calculating metrics
- Filtering data
- Creating alerts
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Adding Python to your marketing toolkit will prepare you for the next five years of the marketing automation revolution. Using Python, I've been able to get closer to my data than ever before, and optimize my time by automating the heavy-lifting. It's allowed me to make faster decisions, optimize my campaigns with creative results, and communicate to my clients in ways that wasn't possible before I learned how to wrangle data in Python. I want to share this knowledge with you. My name is Nick, and I am the founder of Miratrix, a search and app marketing consultancy. You don't need to be a techie to learn Python. I started to teach myself data analysis and Python four years ago with no coding experience. I have never looked back. In this course, I'll teach you how to work with the data you come across every day, like Google Analytics, fix and clean augmented data, plot impressive charts that you can share with your clients or your team, and finally, you'll learn how to create a simple tool to help you spot problems in your data. By the end of this course, you will have the grounding you need to make Python your daily data analysis tool, which is just the first step in learning how Python can improve your daily work.
1. The Role of Python in Marketing
2. Loading and Exploring Your Data
3. Cleaning, Wrangling, and Joining Your Data
4. Visualizing Marketing Data in Python
5. Working with Timeseries
6. Calculating, Filtering, and Creating New Metrics
7. Creating Helpful Alerts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.