- Working with functions in Python
- Beautifying output
- HTML styling
- Using decorators with arguments
- Using decorators with classes
- Identifying decorators in Flask source code
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Have you ever seen this weird at symbol above function definitions in Python programs and wondered what it meant? Well these are decorators and you'll find them sprinkled around any Python code that is of significant size. Decorators can be tricky to understand initially but we'll look at loads of examples and see how they're used in production code. Change of topic. Now I find the Fibonacci sequence fascinating. It's all over nature from the arrangement of leaves on a stem to the number of petals of flowers. So what better way to learn about decorators than to combine it with all things Fibonacci? Hi, I'm Jonathan Fernandes, and I work in data science, machine learning, and AI for consultancy. And I use Python an awful lot. Come join me and let's look at decorators together.