- Architectural vs. design patterns
- Why use design patterns?
- Design best practices
- Domain-specific patterns and security patterns
- Gang of Four design patterns
- Command, Mediator, and State
- Template method
Skill Level Advanced
- [Jungwoo] Hi, I'm Jungwoo Ryoo, and in this course, we'll look at advanced design pattern concepts and their implementations. I'll start by going over topics such as architectural patterns, quality attributes, and domain specific patterns. I'll introduce seven highly practical design patterns, such as facade, memento, and template method, so you can quickly enhance your programming skills. We'll examine the significance of these patterns by working through sample scripts to demonstrate how they actually work at the code level.
Now, let's get started with Python: Advanced Design Patterns.
Learning Python and Django (2015)with Caleb Smith1h 11m Intermediate
Programming Foundations: Design Patternswith Elisabeth Robson2h 19m Intermediate
1. Understanding Design Patterns: Review
2. Design Best Practices
3. Gang of Four (GoF) Patterns, Part 1
4. Gang of Four (GoF) Patterns, Part 2
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.