Meet Jupyter, the open-source tool for presenting projects complete with live code and visualizations.
- [Josh] Learning Jupyter can help you not only explore and analyze data, but effectively communicate it to the world. It combines live code with explanatory text and visualization to bring documents to life. In my LinkedIn Learning Course, I'll explore the mechanics of running Jupyter Notebook, ways to streamline workflows, and how to unlock the potential of common graphs. I'll show you the basics of Jupyter through code examples based in real data. If you're ready to turn up your impact, join me, Josh McQuiston, to learn Jupyter Notebook.
- Running a Jupyter notebook
- Using shortcuts
- Line and cell commands
- Visualizing data with plotting
- Publishing Jupyter notebooks in GitHub
- Presenting your notebooks with the slideshow feature