Learn how to use nbviewer, Jupyter's web application for sharing your notebook as a static HTML webpage, which gives you a stable link to that page to share with others.
- [Instructor] Another easy and commonly used way … to share notebooks is with nbviewer, … provided by jupyter.org. … nbviewer is a public platform … that exists to display Jupyter notebooks. … On the homepage there's an input box … where you can type in a URL, a GitHub username, … a username and a repo, or a Gist ID. … I'll copy the URL for my Gists … that I created in the last lesson, … and paste it into nbviewer. … This will render the notebook in a clean format … and even provide links back to the GitHub URL or Gist. … I can even view the code directly in nbviewer. … You don't need an account, you just need a public URL … for the notebook that you wish to display, … and it provides you with a link … that you can easily share with others. … …
- Running a Jupyter notebook
- Using shortcuts
- Line and cell commands
- Visualizing data with plotting
- Publishing Jupyter notebooks in GitHub
- Presenting your notebooks with the slideshow feature