Join Josh McQuiston for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Introducing Jupyter.
- [Instructor] I hope you've enjoyed this course. … If you are interested in continuing your journey … with Python, Jupyter, and Data Visualization, check out … other LinkedIn courses like Data Science Foundations: … Python Scientific Stack or Python Statistics: … Essential Training. … To stay up with the latest developments in the Jupyter … world, check out Jupyter.org there you'll find lots … of documentation and upcoming news. … Also check out github.com/jupyter to keep up … with the latest in Jupyter and related projects development. … And please, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn … and let me know what you're up to. … …
- Running a Jupyter notebook
- Using shortcuts
- Line and cell commands
- Visualizing data with plotting
- Publishing Jupyter notebooks in GitHub
- Presenting your notebooks with the slideshow feature
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Python GUI Programmingwith Burkhard Meier6h 6m Intermediate
Learning the Python 3 Standard Librarywith Kathryn Hodge2h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Jupyter
2. Working Efficiently with Jupyter
3. Effective Plots for Visualization
4. Publishing and Sharing Your Jupyter Notebook
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.