- [Joe] Congratulations on completing the course.…I hope you enjoyed learning along with me…about some of the more advanced features of Python,…and now that you've seen…what the Python language is capable of,…you might want to check out some ways…that you can apply your newfound skills.…I would suggest taking a look…at Learning Python GUI Programming…to see how you can build user interfaces with Python…or maybe check out Python: Data Analysis…to see how you can use Python…to work with big data sets to derive insights.…Whatever you choose to do next,…don't forget to keep your Python skills up to date…by reading up on the python.org website…and feel free to reach out to me here on LinkedIn.…
Thanks again for watching, and as always, happy coding!…
- Truth value testing
- Template strings
- Advanced Python functions
- Advanced collections
- Advanced classes and objects
- Python comprehensions: list, dictionary, and set
Skill Level Advanced
1. Python Language Features
2. Built-In Functions
3. Advanced Python Functions
4. Advanced Collections
5. Advanced Classes and Objects
6. Using Logging
7. Python Comprehensions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.