- [Instructor] Well, that brings us to the conclusion of learning Python. If you like what you've seen in this course and think that Python might be a good fit for projects that you are working on, there are some places you can go to from here. First be sure to check out Python 3 Essential Training. It provides deep, comprehensive coverage of the Python programming language. Also, be sure to stay up to date with Python and learn more about the features provided by the language here at python.org. Here you'll find comprehensive documentation on all the features I showed in the course along with a few that I didn't.
And finally, if you find you need help with specific concepts, such as working with classes and objects, be sure to check out the foundations of programming series. Python is rapidly becoming one of the go to languages for programmers of all kinds both on the client and in the cloud. Thanks again for watching, and as always, happy coding.
- Installing Python
- Choosing an editor or IDE
- Working with variables and expressions
- Writing loops
- Using the date, time, and datetime classes
- Reading and writing files
- Fetching internet data
- Parsing and processing HTML