Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Python: Advanced Design Patterns.
- [Jungwoo] Thank you for joining me in this course.…Python is becoming increasingly popular,…and it is one of the primary choices of language…for teaching beginner computer science students.…It is a language that is also establishing itself…as a preferred language for the ever-growing…field of data science.…In particular, more and more programmers are using Python…to develop software for machine learning…and artificial intelligence.…
Therefore, as a Python enthusiast…you are at the right place at the right time.…The simplicity of the language and its powerful features…include the ability to import numerous code libraries…and full support for the object-oriented…programming paradigm.…Knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented programming…is only scratching the surface.…You can do so much more and distinguish yourself…by obtaining the higher order skills,…and eventually taking advantage…of the full potential of Python.…
After viewing this course,…I would encourage you to check out these two courses,…Developing Secure Software, and Python Projects.…
- Architectural vs. design patterns
- Why use design patterns?
- Design best practices
- Domain-specific patterns and security patterns
- Gang of Four design patterns
- Command, Mediator, and State
- Template method
Skill Level Advanced
1. Understanding Design Patterns: Review
2. Design Best Practices
3. Gang of Four (GoF) Patterns, Part 1
4. Gang of Four (GoF) Patterns, Part 2
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.