Join Bhoomika Agarwal for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Python Automation and Testing.
- [Bhoomika] Are you ready to begin automating…your own web UI using Python and Selenium?…You are now equipped with the understanding…of the importance of test automation…and how to use Python Selenium.…In this course, we have seen how to automate…step by step, beginning with the understanding…of the DOM structure, locating elements,…and then moving on to navigating and interacting with pages.…We have also looked at weights and how to use them.…
More importantly, you must remember that if you run into…any roadblocks, the official documentation…and the vast online Python developer community…is always available to your rescue.…With this knowledge, you are all set to go…with test automation using Python Selenium.…
- What is automated testing?
- Python-Selenium bindings
- Parsing the DOM structure
- Locating elements in the DOM
- Navigating and interacting with pages
- Explicit and implicit waits
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Python GUI Programmingwith Burkhard Meier6h 6m Intermediate
Learning Python Web Penetration Testingwith Christian Martorella2h 49m Intermediate
1. What Is Automation Testing and Python-Selenium Framework?
2. Parsing the HTML DOM Structure
3. Navigating through Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.