Join Lillian Pierson, P.E. for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Introduction to Python Recommendation Systems for Machine Learning.
- [Lillian] That's all I have for you on this course, folks. Thank you so much for joining me. If you're hungry for more Python for data science, you can learn tons of great data science skills in my course Python for Data Science Essential Training. You can find that at the link shown on the screen, and until then best wishes on your data science journey.
- Working with recommendation systems
- Evaluating similarity based on correlation
- Building a popularity-based recommender
- Classification-based recommendations
- Making a collaborative filtering system
- Content-based recommender systems
- Evaluating recommenders