Congratulations on finishing this course. From here, try using some of these standard libraries in your own applications. Whether it's using the statistics module for math or the built-in input and out functions for interaction, you will soon find out that these functions come in handy quite often. Good luck.
- Congratulations, you've finished the course.…From here, try using some of the built-in functions…and modules in your own applications.…Whether it's using the statistics module for math…or the input and output functions for interaction,…you'll soon find out that these tools really come in handy.…Personally, my first Python project…was creating a Mad Libs application…and the possibilities with Python are truly endless.…If you're interested in data science…and a budding software engineer, you'll definitely want to…check out more of the Python courses in the library.…
Good luck and until next time.…
- Working with logical and comparison operators
- Getting a list of numbers with the range() and list() functions
- Using mathematical functions such as round(), abs(), and pow()
- Calculating a given input's length
- Importing and using the math module
- Reading a user's command-line arguments
- Getting the current time
- Formatting dates and times with datetime
- Creating a timer
- Using urllib to get content from the Internet
- Using the JSON module to decode content
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning the Standard PHP Librarywith David Powers3h 24m Intermediate
1. Python: What's Built-In?
2. Python: Math
3. Python: Input/Output
4. Python: Date & Time, HTML Parsing, and HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.