- [Nick] Thanks for coming along and learning about how…- [Nick] Thanks for coming along and learning about how…to accept payments and create a membership site.…to accept payments and create a membership site.…Now, what are the next steps for you,…Now, what are the next steps for you,…after completing this course?…after completing this course?…Well you might be interested in learning how…Well you might be interested in learning how…to accept payments via a different payment processor.…to accept payments via a different payment processor.…So instead of Stripe, maybe look at Braintree or PayPal.…So instead of Stripe, maybe look at Braintree or PayPal.…Then, if you'd like to dive deeper into Django,…Then, if you'd like to dive deeper into Django,…I have some courses I think you would love.…I have some courses I think you would love.…One is about deploying Django apps.…One is about deploying Django apps.…That's putting your projects that you made,…That's putting your projects that you made,…like this membership site, live on the internet.…
- Using APIs
- Leveraging the Stripe dashboard
- Building a checkout page
- Configuring payment periods
- Working with the Stripe frontend
- Handling data
- Implementing a coupon system
- Processing payments
- Analyzing Stripe data
- Creating user models
- Allowing for subscription cancellations
Skill Level Intermediate
Building RESTful Web APIs with Djangowith Rudolf Olah1h 9m Intermediate
Test-Driven Development in Djangowith Nick Walter1h 23m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Our Project
2. Checkout Basics
3. Processing Payments
4. Canceling a Subscription
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.