Join Barron Stone for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Programming Foundations: Real-World Examples.
- Thanks for watching this course.…We had a ton of fun making these videos…and we hope you enjoyed watching them…and learned a few things along the way.…If you'd like to learn more…about the concepts we covered here,…I encourage you to play around with the exercise files.…See how you can expand the examples.…- Or even better, try to break them.…Taking the time to explore and push the boundaries…of different languages will make you…a smarter programmer who really understands…what's going on under the hood.…- [Both] Happy programming.…
- Reusing functions
- Local vs. global variables
- Creating and naming custom objects
- Class inheritance
- Modules and packages
- Multidimensional lists and tuples
- Queues and stacks
- Creating and combining sets
- Storing data in dictionaries
- If/else and switch statements
- For vs. while loops
- Error handling
- Polling and event-driven programming
Skill Level Beginner
Programming Foundations: Design Patternswith Elisabeth Robson2h 19m Intermediate
3. Class Inheritance
4. Modules and Packages
5. Lists and Tuples
6. Queues and Stacks
9. Conditional Execution
11. Error Handling
12. Polling and Event-Driven Programming
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.