Join Lavanya Vijayan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Python Quick Start.
- Congratulations on completing this course. … As you can see, there's a lot to learn … about programming in Python … and the learning definitely does not stop here. … While watching someone walk through examples … is important to learn how things work, … it's equally important to practice … on your own after watching. … To reinforce your understanding of the concepts … that were covered in this course, … I recommend that you try out the examples … from the videos on your own. … I also recommend that you check out the following resources. … The first is the book "Introduction to Computation … "and Programming Using Python," by John V. Guttag. … On this site, you will find tutorials … on various topics in Python, ranging from basic syntax … to more advanced concepts such as network programming … and other useful guides to help you get more familiar … with coding in Python. … I worked with Madecraft to create this course … and they work with top companies and top voices … to create engaging, dynamic courses just like this one. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- What is Python?
- Strengths and benefits of Python
- Types of data
- Storing data using variables
- Built-in and custom functions
- Lists and tuples
- Conditional statements
- Iteration with loops
- Recursive functions
- Object-oriented programming
Skill Level Beginner
Learning the Python 3 Standard Librarywith Kathryn Hodge2h 9m Intermediate
Python Standard Library Essential Trainingwith Joe Marini2h 18m Intermediate
1. Defining Python
2. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Data
3. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Functions
4. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Sequences
5. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Conditional Statements
6. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Iteration
7. Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Recursion
Define recursive functions6m 13s
8. Quick Intro to Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.