In this video, the author shows you how to make movies using matplotlib and ffmpeg.
- [Instructor] Although there are many plotting packages…for Python, with different angles and strengths,…matplotlib remains the default choice with good reason.…It can produce a large variety of short plots…for screen and paper, it is reasonably fast,…it works on virtually any platform,…and it offers a familiar interface…for the many users who grew up with matlab.…Nevertheless, matplotlib can occasionally be infuriating.…It can do almost anything, but it can be very hard…to find out how to do the thing you want.…
The interface is not consistent or unique,…there are multiple ways to achieve similar things,…which differ slightly or significantly in their scope.…In this case, the documentation, and even moreso…Google search and stack overflow are your friends.…In this video and the next, I show you how…to achieve two impressive feats with matplotlib,…making a stereographic movie of Curiosity traveling…through Mars and plotting Curiosity's progress…on a map of the Martian surface.…You see, however, that the code…
- Designing efficient loops
- Exploiting Python collections
- Writing Pythonic code
- Choosing the best libraries for your tasks
- Downloading webpages with requests
- Parsing HTML with Beautiful Soup
- Manipulating images with Pillow
- Making videos and drawing on maps with matplotlib
- Serving webpages with Jinja2 and Flask
- Working with Python classes
- Taking advantage of functional techniques
- Profiling CPU and memory use
- Exploiting parallelism
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Python Web Penetration Testingwith Christian Martorella2h 49m Intermediate
1. Installation and Setup
Jupyter notebooks3m 19s
2. Writing Python Efficiently
3. Exploiting Python Libraries
4. Advanced: Python Object-Oriented and Functional Programming
5. Introduction to Performance Optimization in Python
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.