- [Instructor] To download Anaconda, head over to continuum.io/downloads. Click on the Linux penguin icon, and then select the Python 3.6 64-bit installer and save. We will say no thanks for the cheat sheet. Once the file is downloaded, open your terminal. Depending on your Linux distribution, its location may vary. Once you open the terminal, run bash Downloads and Anaconda.
Press Enter, and then click on Space until you see do you approve the license terms yes or no line. Click on yes. Click Enter to install in different location. And answer yes to the last question. And now to run the navigator, run Anaconda navigator, and we are ready to go.
- Working with Jupyter notebooks
- Using code cells
- Extensions to the Python language
- Markdown cells
- Editing notebooks
- NumPy basics
- Broadcasting, array operations, and ufuncs
- Folium and Geo
- Machine learning with scikit-learn
- Plotting with matplotlib and bokeh
- Branching into Numba, Cython, deep learning, and NLP
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Scientific Python Overview
2. The Jupyter Notebook
3. NumPy Basics
Manage environments5m 11s
6. Folium and Geo
7. NY Taxi Data
10. Other Packages
11. Development Process
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.