In this video, learn about the NLTK Python library, its capabilities, and uses.
- [Instructor] Python supports a number of packages … for natural language processing. … The most important among this is … the natural language toolkit or NLTK. … NLTK is a suite of libraries for natural language processing … available in Python. … It has a strong suite of capabilities … built over a period of time. … It provides text processing capabilities, … like tokenization and parts of speech tagging. … It provides analytics capabilities, … like frequency analysis, sentiment analysis, … and n-grams generation. … NLTK also comes with a corpora of sample data … of various types. … A developer can use these to experiment with the library. … It also supports a number of machine learning features, … like classification and clustering algorithms. … This makes NLTK an end to end library … for text processing and analytics. … We will be using NLTK libraries extensively in this course. … Details about setup and use of NLTK … is available in the website nltk.org. … …
- Text mining today
- Reading text files using Python
- Cleansing text data
- Build n-grams databases for text predictions
- Preparing TF-IDF matrices for machine learning
- Scaling text processing for performance
Skill Level Intermediate
Processing Text with R Essential Trainingwith Kumaran Ponnambalam55m 57s Intermediate
1. Text Mining
2. Reading Text
3. Text Cleansing and Extraction
4. Advanced Text Processing
5. Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.