- Running a Jupyter notebook
- Using shortcuts
- Line and cell commands
- Visualizing data with plotting
- Publishing Jupyter notebooks in GitHub
- Presenting your notebooks with the slideshow feature
Skill Level Beginner
- [Josh] Learning Jupyter can help you not only explore and analyze data, but effectively communicate it to the world. It combines live code with explanatory text and visualization to bring documents to life. In my LinkedIn Learning Course, I'll explore the mechanics of running Jupyter Notebook, ways to streamline workflows, and how to unlock the potential of common graphs. I'll show you the basics of Jupyter through code examples based in real data. If you're ready to turn up your impact, join me, Josh McQuiston, to learn Jupyter Notebook.
Learning Python GUI Programmingwith Burkhard Meier6h 6m Intermediate
Learning the Python 3 Standard Librarywith Kathryn Hodge2h 9m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Jupyter
2. Working Efficiently with Jupyter
3. Effective Plots for Visualization
4. Publishing and Sharing Your Jupyter Notebook
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.