Learn about the installation process on Mac OS X through the use of the package manager, brew. By using the brew package manager, much of the process is simplified and automated. This also allows you to isolate the version of Python you want to use in the event that other non-compatible versions are available.
- [Narrator] This module will cover the installation process…of OpenCV on Mac OS X to the use of the package manager…called Brew.…By using this package manager,…much of the process is simplified and automated.…This also allows you to isolate the version of Python…you use in the event that you have another, non-compatible…version of Python already installed on your system.…To begin, we are going to open up the terminal.…The first step is to install and accept the license…for the Xcode command line tools.…You can do this by typing sudo xcodebuild -license.…
When prompted, enter your password.…And then you'll get a pop-up asking you…to install the command line tools.…Press Install.…Agree to the license.…And allow it to spend some time…to install the dependencies.…When it has completed, press the Done button…and return to the terminal.…If you happen to already have some or a partial install…of the Xcode tools,…you could also use sudo xcode-select --install.…In this case, it says it's already installed,…so we don't need to do it.…
AuthorPatrick W. Crawford
- Installing and configuring OpenCV
- Data types and structures
- Image types
- Manipulating pixels
- Scaling and rotating images
- Using video inputs
- Creating custom interfaces
- Object detection
- Face and feature detection
- Template matching
Skill Level Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
Python: Programming Efficientlywith Michele Vallisneri2h 15m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure OpenCV
2. Basic Image Operations
3. Object Detection
4. Face and Feature Detection
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.