Join Patrick W. Crawford for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of OpenCV for Python Developers.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to the desktop, as I have done here. The files are organized by chapter. And within each chapter folder, there is a begin and end state for each video. I've included all the files you'll need to follow along, as they demonstrate the capabilities of OpenCV.
AuthorPatrick W. Crawford
- Installing and configuring OpenCV
- Data types and structures
- Image types
- Manipulating pixels
- Scaling and rotating images
- Using video inputs
- Creating custom interfaces
- Object detection
- Face and feature detection
- Template matching
Skill Level Intermediate
Python: Programming Efficientlywith Michele Vallisneri2h 15m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure OpenCV
2. Basic Image Operations
3. Object Detection
4. Face and Feature Detection
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.