Join Madecraft for an in-depth discussion in this video Get started with Python, part of Python Data Science Mistakes to Avoid.
- [Lavanya] Congratulations on completing this course. … As you can see, there are a lot of mistakes to avoid … when working with data in Python, … and the learning definitely does not stop here. … I recommend that you check out the following resources. … The first resource is the official documentation for Python. … If you don't feel comfortable using … a particular Python object that you need, … you can look up its documentation … through the quick search feature … so that you learn the right way to use it … and avoid errors in your code. … And another great resource is the website … Towards Data Science. … This site is a platform for people to stay updated … on cool advancements in the field of data science, … exchange ideas, and access step-by-step tutorials … that address a range of topics in data science. … You can find articles and tutorials … about mistakes to avoid as data scientists. … And if there's a specific topic … you want to learn more about, … you can look it up using the search feature. …
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Avoid Mistakes in Coding Practices
2. Avoid Mistakes in Structuring Code
3. Avoid Mistakes in Handling Data
4. Avoid Mistakes in Machine Learning
Using redundant features1m 45s
Get started with Python1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.