Learn how to generate reports from Jupyter notebooks. You can show easy creation of HTML reports and learn ways to automate the report creation and ways to pass parameters to notebooks.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our report ready,…we can publish it.…It's usually a good idea to tidy up our reports…before publishing them.…I'm going to skip this part,…but feel free to add Markdown cells for documentation,…delete intermediate cells, and cells with error in them.…Make sure to re-run the notebook after all the changes.…There are several options to publish reports.…One is to place the notebook file somewhere public,…like in a GitHub repository,…and have the nbviewer service render it.…This is the nbviewer service.…
And let's take a look, for example,…at Non-Parametric Regression,…which is hosted on a public list.…And we see that it's rendered by the nbviewer.…When we use the nbviewer,…we can just distribute the URL.…However, some reports might be internal,…and we'd like to publish them only to a small set of people.…The easy way here, is to generate HTML from the notebook.…To do this, click on the file menu,…go to Download As, and select HTML.…Let's click on the file.…We see that the generated HTML…
- Working with Jupyter notebooks
- Using code cells
- Extensions to the Python language
- Markdown cells
- Editing notebooks
- NumPy basics
- Broadcasting, array operations, and ufuncs
- Folium and Geo
- Machine learning with scikit-learn
- Plotting with matplotlib and bokeh
- Branching into Numba, Cython, deep learning, and NLP
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Scientific Python Overview
2. The Jupyter Notebook
3. NumPy Basics
Manage environments5m 11s
6. Folium and Geo
7. NY Taxi Data
10. Other Packages
11. Development Process
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.