Join Adam Geitgey for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Deep Learning: Face Recognition.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. When you open the exercise files folder, there's a separate folder for Mac and PC. Make sure you use the right folder for your operating system for the entire course. The files are organized by chapter. All of the code and data used in each video can be found in the corresponding folder based on the chapter name. Each example program has an initial state and a final state and we've also included all the images that we use in the course.
If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
- Detecting faces in images
- Analyzing a histogram of oriented gradients (HOG)
- Identifying faces in images
- Locating facial features in images
- Coding for face detection
- Finding lookalikes using face detection
- Generating face encoding automatically