- Detecting faces in images
- Analyzing a histogram of oriented gradients (HOG)
- Identifying faces in images
- Locating facial features in images
- Coding for face detection
- Finding lookalikes using face detection
- Generating face encoding automatically
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Adam] Have you ever wondered how Facebook identifies who's in your photos without you even having to tag anyone? This technology is called face recognition. Modern face recognition algorithms are able to recognize your friend's faces automatically. The best systems are over 98% accurate, which is about as accurate as humans. Hi, I'm Adam Geitgey, and I'm a machine learning consultant. In this course, we'll use modern deep learning techniques to build a face recognition system. First, we'll walk through each step of the face recognition process.
Then we'll build a cutting edge face recognition system that you can reuse in your own projects. Finally, we'll see how face recognition can be applied to a variety of situations and projects. Let's get started.