- [Voiceover] The Python logging module…is very flexible and makes it easy to customize…the message output depending on your needs.…This way, your not stuck with a single message format.…The basic config function takes two…additional arguments, format and datefmt.…The format argument specifies a string…that controls the precise formatting of…the output message that is sent to the log.…The date format argument is used…in conjunction with the format argument.…
If the format argument contains…a date specifier then the date format argument…is used to format the date string…using the same kind of date formatting strings…that you would pass to the strftime function.…This table lists some of the some…of the formatting tokens you can use…in the format argument.…Now it's not an exhaustive list,…but I've included the most common ones that you're…likely to use and they're pretty self explanatory.…For example, the asctime token…is a human readable time format.…
The filename and funcName tokens…are for the file and function names…
- Truth value testing
- Template strings
- Advanced Python functions
- Advanced collections
- Advanced classes and objects
- Python comprehensions: list, dictionary, and set
Skill Level Advanced
1. Python Language Features
2. Built-In Functions
3. Advanced Python Functions
4. Advanced Collections
5. Advanced Classes and Objects
6. Using Logging
7. Python Comprehensions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.