- With the breaker back on,…I can try the dishwasher again.…- Barron we have another problem.…The dishwasher is spewing water everywhere.…- Uh oh, well this is a new type of issue.…I know how to handle electrical problems,…but I don't know how to stop an out of control dishwasher.…When handling errors it's very important that I consider…the type of error that's occurred.…If it's an error I'm able to handle,…then I can take some appropriate action to deal with it.…On the other hand, there may be types of errors…that I'm not prepared to handle,…like a raging dishwasher.…In that case, I can pass the error information on to…somebody else that is able to handle it.…
I need to call a plumber.…Many programming languages will include built in…error types for many commonly incurring exceptions.…Here in the console window, if I try to divide by zero,…which you should never do,…then Python will raise an exception of the type…zero division error.…Another type of exception that Python will raise…is the name error exception which occurs if you try…
- Reusing functions
- Local vs. global variables
- Creating and naming custom objects
- Class inheritance
- Modules and packages
- Multidimensional lists and tuples
- Queues and stacks
- Creating and combining sets
- Storing data in dictionaries
- If/else and switch statements
- For vs. while loops
- Error handling
- Polling and event-driven programming
Skill Level Beginner
3. Class Inheritance
4. Modules and Packages
5. Lists and Tuples
6. Queues and Stacks
9. Conditional Execution
11. Error Handling
12. Polling and Event-Driven Programming
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.