(shimmering cymbals) - Here's your challenge. Using bootstrapping on a polling data for Mayor Green's grades, estimate the confidence interval for the fraction of citizens that give her a passing grade: defined as more than five.
- Installing and setting up Python
- Importing and cleaning data
- Visualizing data
- Describing distributions and categorical variables
- Using basic statistical inference and modeling techniques
- Bayesian inference
Skill Level Intermediate
R Statistics Essential Trainingwith Barton Poulson5h 59m Intermediate
SPSS Statistics Essential Trainingwith Barton Poulson4h 57m Beginner
1. Installation and Setup
2. Importing and Cleaning Data
3. Visualizing and Describing Data
4. Introduction to Statistical Inference
5. Introduction to Statistical Modeling
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.