Learn how to add subplots to compare multiple aspects of the data.
- [Instructor] Now we have to see … how the average temperatures in 2014 … compared to those of 2013. … I can use the bar graph with two subplots for this. … I'll create the separate variables using the same functions … I used before and just pass in the right parameters. … First, I'll define the heights, … alphas and color variables for 2014. … An easy trick for varying colors is to rotate the values … for RG and B values so that they are in different order. … Now we have to explicitly define two subplots, … which I'll do by calling the subplots function … and then calling the bar function on the axis. … This is called using the same syntax iCloud … with PLT bar before. … Whoops, looks like my heights … are a little bit mixed up here. … There we go. … So the bar method allows you to create … great looking bar graphs with a number of ways … to customize the look and output. … …
- Running a Jupyter notebook
- Using shortcuts
- Line and cell commands
- Visualizing data with plotting
- Publishing Jupyter notebooks in GitHub
- Presenting your notebooks with the slideshow feature