Join Dennis Field for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before taking this course, part of UX Design Tools: InVision.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Before we start this course there's a few things that you should know. You should have a basic understanding of Photoshop or Sketch. You should also know how to install plugins within Photoshop or Sketch, and how to authenticate with third-party websites like Slack or Dribbble. The course it presented on a Mac, and there are some Mac specific features, but you can use a PC if you choose so. With that being said, let's get started.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app