Learn how to build prototypes and mood boards and collaborate with InVision, a powerful UX design platform for desktop and mobile.
- InVision began as a tool for prototyping apps, but has quickly evolved into a powerful platform used by millions of users for collaboration, improving workflow, and developing interactive prototypes and boards. Hi. I'm Dennis Field. I'm a designer and product evangelist for InVision. In this course, I'll be showing you how to build a basic prototype, collaborate and get feedback on it, and how to integrate InVision into your favorite tools. I'm also going to be covering how you can get your accounts set up and how to start using InVision inside your organization. I'm excited to show you all the powerful features InVision has to offer, so you can begin building products faster together.
So let's get started.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app